Monday 20 March 2017

Pop Out Wish Cube

Hello Crafty folks!!!

Hope you all are having great time..

Today I have got a 3D card for you all..

It is a Cube in a box which jumps out when we slide open the box.. This is a Birthday Wish Box for your Loved one..

This post needs a video and pictures rather than my words..

So here is the video


Few more clicks :




I hope you like it..

Thanks & Regards
Sharda Maheshwari


I am entering this creation for following challenges:

Papericious March Challenge : Birthday Wishes!



3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing card....i loved the designg and the papers. Thank you so much for joining my giveaway. However Step 2 is not complete as I do not see on my social media channels. Please complete it to be eligible. Thank you and all the best.
    Hugs
    Mukta
    V R Enchanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete