Tuesday 11 September 2018

Thanks Card


Hello Everyone
Today I am here with another card full of colors and full of life.

I used Heidi swapp stencil (any stencil will do) which has the shape of diamonds in a designer way.
I masked the stencil around each diamond and used light and dark shades of the same color of distress inks to blend. 
To avoid smudging I chose to do alternate diamonds.
Adhered the die cut sentiment which is highlighted with glossy accent and a sub sentiment to thank the friends for helping me out during my pregnancy.


Have a look at it.



Thanks & Regards
Sharda Maheshwari
Playing along with





2 comments:

  1. What a great card - I love the background you made - so beautiful
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Papercraft Business Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! This is quite a colorful card :) Love it and how the Glossy Accents makes it that much more eye catching!
    Thanks for joining us this month and hope to see you again!
    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete