Saturday 21 September 2019

MFT 2019 Card design Superstar Challenge

Hello Crafters

One of my Favourite Challenges is on. MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar
The one I follow to get inspired, haven't participated yet though. This time I so wanted to Play along with it. And here I am with my creation for the Clean and Simple Genius Category.

I searched my stash to find the MFT supplies. I had few stamp sets and few paper packs.
 ( I am still to buy a die cutting machine, so no dies 😓). This time pattern paper won over the stamps. And I made a CAS card using them. Have a look at it.
(I cant figure out why the image quality is so bad)








I made a Masculine card. For this I made 3 shirts using the Tranquil Textures Paper Pack. I chose plaid design sheet to make the shirt and another sheet from same pack for the other elements 
like the pocket and the button strip of shirt.
Adhered them on a white cardstock and stamped the sentiment 
from BB up in the air stamp set. 
Lastly adhered it to a black card base.

Thanks & Regards
Sharda Maheshwari
Craftkona

Playing along with

MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar
(Clean & Simple Genius)

No comments:

Post a Comment