Friday 18 September 2020

MFT Card Design Superstar 2020 (CAS)



Hey Everyone!

I’m back today with my entry in the Clean & Simple Genius category for the MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge. I love participating in card challenges, and this one just connects to me perfectly so I give it a try every year.

Have a look at it..


The step by step guide to create this card:
  • I used a mask cut with Stitched Arch Stax dienamics to cover my card. 
  •  Placed the Small Brick Stencil in the negative portion to create a fireplace. 
  •  Stamped and colored the Giraffe and Zebra from the BB Sweater Weather on Safari Stamp Set and cut them using the  BB Sweater Weather on Safari Dienamics. 
  • Stamped the birthday sentiment, die cut the panel using Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and finally adhered it to Kraft color cardbase.
Another glimpse!!


A Close up!



Thanks for stopping by!
Do leave some love in comments.
Thanks & Regards
Sharda Maheshwari
Craftkona

Playing along with 




No comments:

Post a Comment